* Poster presentations:
Only the abstracts of poster presentations will be included in the symposium e-book.
* Oral presentations:
If your abstract is accepted and you have registered for the conference, you are encouraged to submit your full paper (1) to our online symposium e-book, (2) and a peer-reviewed journal Kurgu.
1) Symposium e-book: All the full papers orally presented in the symposium will be published in the official symposium e-book with ISBN number. The Scientific Committee has a right to reject the publication of the full paper after its presentation.
for symposium e-book publication: Authors are kindly requested to
pay special attention to the form and contents of their papers for publication.
The symposium organizers have the right not to publish the full paper if they
do not meet the criteria for publication.
Checklist for the full paper submission:
- Final papers must be in English or Turkish.
- If the paper is presented in Turkish, then the full paper should be submitted in Turkish or vice versa.
- Any papers received after the deadline or papers accepted, but not presented the symposium will not be included in the symposium e-book.
- Papers must be sent in only Microsoft WORD file (.doc or .docx) format.
- A paper’s page length must not be more than 25 pages, including references, graphics, tables and appendices.
- Paper size must be A4 size.
- Page margins must be 3 cm.
- Do not insert page numbers / Do NOT include PAGE NUMBERS.
- No form of running heads is allowed / Do NOT include HEADLINES or FOOTNOTES.
- Font face must be Palatino.
- Only the font size of the title of the paper must be 12. The font size for the paper is 10.
- For Table/Figure content, Calibri font with font size 8 will be used
- Use only a one-column layout.
- The first page of the paper includes:
- Full name of the author/s, Title of the author/s, Affiliation
- Country of the author/s, Corresponding e-mail addresses
- A SHORT BIOGRAPHY of author/s, no more than 100 words per each author.
- A REVISED ABSTRACT, no more than 250 words
- Final paper content must conform to the APA style.
- For more information about APA style please visit these web pages:
- Full final papers should be sent for publication in the digital form taking into consideration the formatting guidelines and the deadlines for submission
- Final papers for the symposium e-book must be sent to : cimsymposium [at] gmail.com
2) e-Journal Kurgu: Kurgu is peer-reviewed, editorially independent, open access journal published by Anadolu University, Faculty of Communication Sciences. If you consider Kurgu for publication you will be informed about the submission process after the symposium. Kurgu has a different editorial system, but your paper wil be sent to the same referees who had evaluated your abstract for the symposium.