PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
· The language of the symposium is English and Turkish.
· You can prefer one of the presentation options: Oral, virtual or poster presentation.
· Please write your abstract minimum 250 words.
· There is a limit for the number of submissions.
· One author should not submit MORE THAN ONE abstract for the ORAL PRESENTATION unless the second paper is a co-authored one.
· One author’s name can be on two papers, one single and the other co-authored.
· It is required for the author to evaluate his/her own paper first before submission.
· Co-authored papers should be presented by the author who has not another paper in the symposium.
· Ready for the submission?
• The evaluation process takes place via Internet without having any information about the authors which means that abstracts are evaluated by blind review process.
• The evaluation categories are like that: “Introduction and literature, methodology, significance, appeal, interest, exceptionality, currency of the issue, and overall evaluation.”
• Each abstract is sent to at least 3 or a maximum of 6 referees who are the members of the scientific committee of the year and whose names are announced on the web after the end of each year’s evaluation process.
• Referees evaluate each category within a scale from 0 to 10. The abstracts which get a final average of 7 points from 10 get a right to be presented in the symposium.
The organizing committee have the right to invite papers for the symposium. Invited papers, and keynote speeches also will be published officially in the symposium DVD, and on the web page of CIM, and it will be shared through dropbox.