17th Communication in the Millenium
In Cooperation with
Dear Colleagues, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the organizing committee decided to postpone the upcoming 17th International Symposium Communication in the Millennium (CIM – 2020) which was set to take place in June at Istanbul, Turkey. We are currently looking at alternative dates in September or October, but it is possible to postpone the symposium to the next year. Thank you for your interest to CIM-2020. We will continue to share the developments. We wish health and wellbeing for the entire world. Keep in touch.
Kind regards, ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
CIM 2020 provides the following criterias:
• Participation of researchers and academics from 5 different countries,
• Having a multinational scientific committee,
• Congressional book publication with ISBN,
• The abstract texts and the complete texts submitted are in the nature of
INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS for meticulously peer-reviewed aspects; it provides the criteria
for ASSOCIATE PROFESSORSHIP and ACADEMİC PROMOTION.
• Full text submission is not required.
Call for papers
The world is getting smaller with high technology-based communication systems, which also connect people together. Especially, communication scholars and practitioners should network and this is why we are organizing the symposium and preparing a platform for discussion. The symposium carries the responsibility of stimulating discussions on its main theme, which is “Communication in the new Millennium.”
The first aim of the symposium is to establish and continue an international multidisciplinary forum for the development of an innovative and inspiring dialogue among communication scholars and practitioners.
The second aim is to discuss the popular and main issues of the communication field in the new Millennium. We hope that this dialogue will help the development of future projects and comparative studies.
The symposium aims to foster and promote work that is intended to make a constructive contribution to the communication field and its development.
You can submit your abstract on any topic related to media and communication studies. However, the focus of this year is on this special theme and the panels are organized on these topics:
· Today and Future of communication education, Schools of Communications
· Today and Future of Communication Sector and
the Future of Communication Graduates
· Today and Future of Public Relations
· Today and Future of Advertising
· Today and Future of New Media
· Today and Future of Journalism